Thursday, May 10, 2007

Humbled...Again

This seems to happen to me quite often. Every time I start to think I'm doing a good job and that things couldn't run without me, God quickly reminds me how untrue that is.
The discussion last night at small group centered around how we can fulfill the Cultural Command around us. It was great because I didn't have to say a word about what "we should do" as a group. This small group has stepped up and realized that there's more to their individual lives than themselves, and they've come up with a plan to begin reaching out to all the new people who have been attending our church over the last few months.
I can't tell you how awesome it is to see God working in their lives. It's even more awesome to see how they are allowing God to work in and through them!

ST

No comments: