Wednesday, August 26, 2009

What I Do All Day

The running joke around here is that I only "work" one day a week and the rest of the time I play solitaire all day. Well, after being asked all the time as to what I do, and thanks to Josh Griffin's blog, I came across this list of things I do.
Here are some examples of what I do: pray, study, read, keep up culture (not very easy to do), preach, teach, share, text, email, facebook, twitter, administrate, organize, make phone calls, return phone calls, conflict resolution, plan activities, confront, encourage, get frustrated, strategize, buy new tools for ministry, edit video, clean up, talk to parents, support my pastor, go to meetings, travel, meet new people, raise money, balance my time with my family, go to school events (concerts, games, …), develop leaders, update website, share life with others, stay up all night, drive a van and go out to eat!
That's my life in a nutshell.

ST

No comments: